Backpack Poncho Lowland
This Lowland Backpack Poncho is the perfect rain wear for backpacker pilgrims on their way to Santiago de Compostela. You can ‘throw’ it on and tighten it easily and it protects you and your gear from wind and rain even if you are carrying a large backpack. Don’t carry a backpack? No problem: keep the backpack extension folded and zipped-in until you really need it.
The backpack poncho is highly breathable so you don’t need to worry about getting wet due to your own perspiration. A special feature ensures you can secure the lower parts of the poncho between the legs to keep the wind from blowing it around.
There are a lot of extra features you won’t find in just any regular poncho, take a look at them:
- lightweight PU coated nylon
- 100% waterproof (10.000mm) with taped seams
- breathable (8.000g/M²) and windproof
- reflective stripes on hood for better visibility
- packaged in a handy storage pouch
- adjustable hood
- glasses Flap
- backpack extension fold-in system with zipper
- available in sizes M, L and XL
- packed size: 20 x 8 cm
- color: blue
- Weight: Medium 385g / Large 425g / Extra large 475g
Choose your size:
As a general indicator:
- Medium for a body length of up to 165 cm
- Large for a body length of up to 180 cm
- Extra Large for a body length of > 180 cm
More specifically to be sure:
- measure from neck/shoulder down to (including) knee + 10 cm = required length front of poncho.
- measure from neck/shoulder (with your arm stretched-out to the side) to wrist/hand = required length of poncho sleeves.
- M size measures from neck/shoulder to bottom front = +/- 108 cm and sleeves are +/- 66 cm.
- L size measures from neck/shoulder to bottom front = +/- 114 cm and sleeves are +/- 78 cm.
- XL size measures from neck/shoulder to bottom front = +/- 122 cm and sleeves are +/- 85 cm.
This post is also available in: Dutch