Icebreaker Men’s Tech Lite SS Crewe
We tested the Icebreaker Men’s Tech Lite SS Crewe on the Camino since we had been hearing rumors of how amazing Merino Wool hiking wear is. We added it to our collection since we were immediately convinced this is really worth the investment for pilgrims. Yes, it is more expensive than your average hiking wear, but the comfort, the odor resistant qualities, the breathability, and it’s overall durable quality are unmatched. It’s basically a decision you make now for the long term: buy every now and than a cheap piece because it stinks and has holes in it, or do it right the first time: buy an Icebreaker that lasts a life-time :-).
Our highly breathable, comfortable, do-it-all merino wool T-shirt, the Tech Lite Short Sleeve Low Crewe is a go-to top for four seasons worth of trails, travels, and active pursuits. With capabilities as varied as the adventures you’ll take it on, the Tech Lite features a soft, open neck as well as our jersey corespun fabric—nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool to provide added strength and durability while maintaining next-to-skin softness.
- FIT: Regular
- LAYER: First Layers
- BEST FOR: Adventure, Hike
- BENEFITS: Comfort, style, breathability, durability, odor resistance, quick drying
- FEATURES: Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, soft open neck, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, center back length: 75cm, size L, Icebreaker pip label
- MODEL: Height: 180cm. Waist: 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- FABRIC WEIGHT: 150 Ultralight
- FABRIC: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Large = 190 g
This post is also available in: Dutch