Deuter ACT LITE 40 + 10
The Deuter ACT LITE 40 + 10 is a nice companion on your Camino or other backpacking trip. The extra 10 L volume is nice when you head back home and need room for souvenirs and family presents :-).
This Backpack sits tight on your back and nicely on your hips. Thanks to the Vario Quick system you are able to adjust it to fit perfectly.
They have sufficient straps and compartments so it’s easy to arrange things in the pack.
In the Deuter line of trekking packs they are the lightest pack.
Weight: 1670 g
Volume: 40 + 10 litres
Size: 73 / 30 / 23 (H x W x D) cm
Attachment for ice axe or hiking poles
Attachment loops for ice axe or poles (also for foldable poles)
To keep light-weight items within easy reach in the top compartment. The height of the top compartment is adjustable in height
Inner Top Compartment
The inner compartment in the top cover is closed with a zipper and has additionally an SOS label.
The SOS label provides the most important tips in case of emergency.
The main compartment can be used as one big compartment or can be divided in an upper and lower compartment by means of an inner zipper system.
Subsequently, the lower compartment can be individually accessed via the bottom loader zipper on the outside: the perfect place to stow your sleeping bag.
The main compartment also contains the storage room for your hydration system (Streamer 2.0 L & Streamer 3.0 L compatible).
Stretch side pockets provide additional storage space.
A small pocket to stow your camera, phone or other items you want to be able to reach without taking off your backpack.
Compartment to stow sweaty/wet clothes or, as we like to use it: the perfect place to stow that delicious French baguette.
For reducing pack volume and improved load stability and also to be used to attach additional gear.
Up to 15 % less sweating as with a standard contact back system (proven in tests conducted by Gabriel L.&T. and the University of Erlangen) – combined with outstanding load transfer and a secure, perfectly balanced fit.
Padded Hip Belt
An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
Back System: Deuter AIRCONTACT LITE System
- The anatomic profiled X-frame transfers weight on the hips. The crossed aluminium stays create a flexible, yet stable internal frame that follows your body movements.
- The VariQuick system allows an easy, quick adjustment to the individual back length.
- The load adjustment straps on the shoulder straps add extra stability. The special “Triglide” buckles ensure easy positioning.
- Anatomically S-shaped shoulder straps with airy 3D AirMesh lining guarantee perfect fit and great ventilation.
- Light, slim and anatomically shaped: the hip wings ensure even load distribution. Their soft foam with breathable 3D AirMesh lining offers outstanding comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps regulate weight transfer and add extra stability.
- Our Aircontact system sits close to the wearer’s back and feature pads with a special, breathable hollow chamber foam. The pads perform a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air. The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs.
This post is also available in: Dutch