Camino Buff Peninsula Denim
With this Camino Buff Peninsula Denim it’s not hard to know where your are ;-) It’s one of this year newest designs.
The CoolNet UV+® is Buff’s newest recycled fabric it’s moisture management properties pull sweat away from your skin and into the evaporative cooling fabric design so you stay cool.
The fabric is seamless and stretchy. It’s an essential accessory when you are undertaking outdoor activities in warm and hot weather conditions.
The High UV Protected Camino Buff with the new CoolNet UV+® was designed to cool you down by vaporizing moisture and removing body heat so you stay cool, dry and comfortable.
Ultra lightweight (up to 20% less than the original Buff) and breathing microfiber fabric is very comfortable and has no irritating seams or hems.
The Camino Buff Peninsula Denim can be worn as neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie or bandana! Take a look at the video to see how it’s done, it’s amazing!
The Buff is machine washable and will keep its colors and elastic properties. You won’t need to iron it! The Buff has been treated with Polygiëne®. The silver ions prevent bacteria building up in the fabric, which will keep the Buff odor-free.
- cooling effect (you stay cool, dry and comfortable)
- 4-way ultra stretch weave and 100% seamless design
- machine washable and non iron.
- will not lose its elasticity and colors.
- UPF 50+ (95% UV protection).
- breathable and moist-regulating.
- fabric stays clean and odor-free thanks to Polygiëne®.
- ultra Light; 37 g.
- dimensions: 51 x 24,5 cm (designed to fit adult head circumference 53 – 62 cm.
- thermal comfort: warm – hot.
- 95% Recycled
This post is also available in: Dutch