Anti-Insect Natural lemon-eucalyptus minispray 15ml
Care Plus® Anti-Insect Natural is based on natural lemon, eucalyptus extracts.
This is the only natural ingredient currently available as an insect repellent and with proven effectiveness in scientific laboratory and field studies.
Natural offers up to 6 hours of protection against mosquitoes, ticks, midges and sand flees.
It can be used by people with sensitive skin and by children aged three months and older.
Care Plus® advises keeping skin covered by clothing as much as possible. If possible, wear long trousers and a long-sleeved shirt.
For optimum protection against bites and stings, we recommend applying Care Plus® Anti-Insect DEET, Natural, or Sensitive to all exposed skin.
Spread the insect repellent evenly with the palms of your hands. For protecting the face, rub a small amount of the insect repellent between your fingers and apply to your face. Then wash your hands and apply to the backs of your hands. Always clean your fingers after applying, to avoid ingesting the product when eating or drinking. When using on children, do not apply to body parts that can easily come into contact with the eyes or mouth, such as the hands and lower arms.
- Strong natural insect repellent based on Citriodiol®: natural lemon-eucalyptus extracts.
- Effective against stinging insects and ticks.
- Suitable for children aged three months and older.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Suitable for all destinations.
- Offers up to six hours’ protection against bites and stings.
- Does not damage plastics.
This post is also available in: Dutch