Viewed 3587 Times

Well, that would depend on what your own nationality is.

You can check the website of the consulate of Spain in your own country to make sure you know what you need to know and have the proper documents. Here’s the link to the consulate of Spain in London which gives you a perfect (international) summary.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)

This post is also available in: Dutch